Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day Mommy !

We love you Mommy.
We love it when you read books to us at night.
We love it when you tuck us in at night.
We love your smile.
We love when you get up with us at night.
We love playing games with you.
We love running endless errands with you.
We love when you come home from work.

We love everything about you Mommy.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute the pictures are. The boys are getting soooo big.

Shannon said...

Thank you Brian! You and the boys made this the best Mother's Day by far.
I love you,
Shan

Grandma Sue :) said...

When I saw this photo of you I realized, if you had wavy brown hair, you'd be a spitting image of your Grandma Justice. We have a photo of her holding one of the boys(probably Jerry) and the expressions are exactly the same. I'll hunt for it and make you a copy.

Love,
Mom

Grandma Sue :) said...

When I saw this photo of you I realized, if you had wavy brown hair, you'd be a spitting image of your Grandma Justice. We have a photo of her holding one of the boys(probably Jerry) and the expressions are exactly the same. I'll hunt for it and make you a copy.

Love,
Mom

Kelley said...

Cute boys, cute mom, cute dad.