Braden's thinking, "Just wait till they see what I'm concocting. Let's see, I'll need some Jell-o, Silly String, duct tape, cotton balls and my little brother...bwahahaha!"
Braden's thinking, "Just wait till they see what I'm concocting. Let's see, I'll need some Jell-o, Silly String, duct tape, cotton balls and my little brother...bwahahaha!"
6 comments:
I like that Braden. I like his spunk.
Love the picture!!! It is adorable! Who took the picture, kiddie kandids?
I can't believe that Tanner is going to a year old soon.
Hey you! Love it! Braden is cracking me up, I can't tell they are related at all! So adorable.
xoxo
Braden's thinking, "Just wait till they see what I'm concocting. Let's see, I'll need some Jell-o, Silly String, duct tape, cotton balls and my little brother...bwahahaha!"
XOXOX
Braden's thinking, "Just wait till they see what I'm concocting. Let's see, I'll need some Jell-o, Silly String, duct tape, cotton balls and my little brother...bwahahaha!"
XOXOX
What a cute pic. You have some sweet boys!
Post a Comment