"I live for little moments like these"
Is it talk about there new book? I have seen them on a couple of talk shows.
Yep, that's it. Let me know if you want me to get a book signed for Luke.
Ya, that would be great! Just let me know how much to send you.
Wow! That's cool. How is work? How are you feeling? Miss you-
That's cool! Let me know how it is.
Awesome. I like Laura Bush. The perfect First Lady...unlike the next two in line, the disgruntled victicrat Michelle Obama and BILL, heaven forbid.
Forget the book and autograph...can I be your aide for that day??? Please, please, please??? By the way, when are they coming or have they already come and gone since there's a wedding going down at the ranch on Saturday?Mom J.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is it talk about there new book? I have seen them on a couple of talk shows.
Yep, that's it. Let me know if you want me to get a book signed for Luke.
Ya, that would be great! Just let me know how much to send you.
Wow! That's cool. How is work? How are you feeling? Miss you-
That's cool! Let me know how it is.
Awesome. I like Laura Bush. The perfect First Lady...unlike the next two in line, the disgruntled victicrat Michelle Obama and BILL, heaven forbid.
Forget the book and autograph...can I be your aide for that day??? Please, please, please??? By the way, when are they coming or have they already come and gone since there's a wedding going down at the ranch on Saturday?
Mom J.
Post a Comment