Brian and I went out on our first "date" night out sans kids. We went to the Honda Center to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw in their final Soul 2 Soul tour. Many of you know I LOVE Faith, but the funny thing is that it was Tim's song "Don't Take the Girl," that first introduced me to country music. It was an incredible concert. First, we had awesome seats, except for the camera boom that was placed right in front of us. Second, they are both incredible performers. And third, yes, they are both as gorgeous as they are on T.V. I was really excited to see Faith, but actually Tim was the better "half" of the show.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Soul 2 Soul
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHAN,
THAT IS SO GREAT THAT YOU TWO GOT TO GO TO THAT CONCERT. IT MUST HAVE BEEN WONDERFUL, I MUST SAY I AM JEALOUS! TIM MCGRAW!!!! SAY NO MORE!!!! OH YEAH AND FAITH, SHE'S GREAT TOO! WELL I AM GLAD THAT YOU HAD A NIGHT TO YOURSELVES, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT BECAUSE YOU BOTH DESERVED IT.
Post a Comment