Sunday, July 22, 2007

More baby blankets


When we found out the sex of Braden, one of the first things we did was go to JoAnn's to pick out material to make Braden some baby blankets. Brian picked a fire/police print, I picked an ocean scene as well as a Winnie-the-Pooh print for a smaller blanket.
Well we had to do the same for Tanner. I had the blankets all sewn together before his birth but needed to tie them. Well they have been done for a while and of course it is too hot to use them, so before I placed them in the closet until cooler weather I wanted to get pictures of Tanner with them.
Here is the blanket I picked out. It has a cute star print with super soft green chenille on the back.

Here is Brian's pick: a fun Sesame Street theme print with yellow fleece on the underside. And of course it doesn't hurt to have an adorable model on them:)

4 comments:

Josh said...

Shannon! You're so domestic!! You just threw those blankets together in between being pregnant and chasing a toddler around!!

Those blankets are adorable and will mean so much to your cute baby, what a great tradition!!

Kelley said...

Cute, Shannon. Someday you'll have to teach me how to do that...

Kelley said...

Oh, sorry, major omission...Tanner is REALLY cute. I'm coming over to hold him soon.

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Wow , you are so creative!! What cute blankets and Tanner is such a cutie too. It's hard to believe that he has grown so much already!!
Hopefully we can see everyone someday soon, I think a trip to the west coast would be a WONDERFUL vacation!
Love you all!