Sunday, July 15, 2007

Materity Session




Here are a few pics. from the maternity session we did two weeks before Tanner was born. I had wanted to do this when I was pregnant with Braden, but of course with your first pregnancy I felt I was the only one that looked like "this" and was too "fat". The last thing I wanted was a reminder of it. Well this time around I went for it. We had a great photographer do them (you can check out her website here Photography by Sharon Kay) She did a beautiful job and these are some of our favs. So these are for you Brenda, although images of me being prego aren't something you probably want to remember :)




















3 comments:

Kelley said...

Beautiful and tastefully done. You got some good ones, Shannon. And Braden's got a heck of a tan line...wow! :)

Anonymous said...

OH Shan,
What beautiful pictures, you have that " pregnancy glow" about you. I love them!! , Thanks!!! And not to leave Brian and Braden out, the are 2 handsome dudes!

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures shannon they came out real cute.