skip to main |
skip to sidebar
This is how I found Braden asleep the other night. I was having a hard time getting him down and around 9:30 was getting a bit frustrated at the unusually long process. At that time I got a call from a teacher who wanted me to sub for her. While I was talking, Braden brought me these glasses. I was on automatic pilot as I was trying to put the glasses on him to keep him happy and hear the schedule from this teacher at the same time. Braden went back into bed and fell asleep. I completely forgot about the glasses until I was packing his bag for daycare and walked in around 10:30 to find this...luckily I had the sense to grab the camera before removing the glasses. What a riot!
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can't believe he went to sleep with those on...they look pretty uncomfortable!
That is sooooo funny Shannon! Now you know the trick when he won't sleep : )
Post a Comment