Friday, May 25, 2007

Welcome Baby Kennedy!


These are our good friends Sam and Jennifer. I first met Sam at the Junior College I attended-we were in student govt. together and became really good friends. Then two years later when I transferred to the University of La Verne I met Jennifer. Eventually, they were introduced and as you can see the rest is history. Kennedy was due May 21, but decided to make her entrance early as a Cinco de Mayo baby. She is so cute! I

know these aren't the greatest pics. of Kennedy, but when I get better ones I'll post them. I do love how Sam is touching Jen's hand and Kennedy is staring up at him...priceless. Congratulations guys!



2 comments:

Kennedy's Mommy said...

Those are great pictures. I have tons that I have been taking so I can share with you. She has grown so much since then. It seems like just yesterday, yet it's been 5 wks. already.

Anonymous said...

THE PICTURES ARE SO CUTE. I CAN NOT REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I SAW SAM. HOW CUTE AND THEY GROW SO FAST.