Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Eviction notice
Yesterday was Tanner's "guess date" and some neighbors told us that on their daughters due date they walked the swapmeet all day and 5 hours later she was in labor. It was worth a try so we went to Disneyland for the day. It was very hot and crowded, but we had a mission. Braden had a great time splashing in the fountains at Bug's Life and had the added plus when we bumped into Natalie there (she's running in the background with the redish pants on).
Last night when nothing was "happening" baby wise, Brian had the idea to create an eviction notice for Tanner. So, with that said he has given him 3 days to present himself and vacate the womb. You'd think it was extremely uncomfortable in there, but apparently not. I'm ready to be free of this "tenant" that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good idea, I'm sure it'll work! Fun seeing you guys at Disneyland...
Shannon,
You guys are soooo funny, how cute!But it does look like Tanner is runing out of room, maybe he wants to wait until the 27th to be born on Paige's birthday. I hope not for your sake!! This is the first picture that I have seen of you pregnant. Take care and keep us updated!!
Love ya
Post a Comment