Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'm REALLY a mom!


O.K., it used to be that buying the latest cosmetic from MAC or a sale at Ann Taylor really excited me. Now it's finding the Boppy cover that I've been looking for for the last year! I love this cover and have wanted it since I saw it on my friend Kamee's Boppy. Of course it has been nowhere in sight. Even when we were in Colorado Mikey would check stores to see if she could find it for me. Mind you

I wasn't even pregnant or thinking of getting pregnant at that point. What a good friend! Anyway we went to look at double strollers the other day and I happened to see THE cover. It has a cute scene on one side and green chennille on the other. I love it. I've had it washed for days now and Brian finally found the Boppy yesterday in the garage. So this is what excites me nowadays. Kind of pathetic, but it could be worse.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

The boppy was my favorite newborn accessory, it's so nice to have! Cute fabric =).

Anonymous said...

I loved my boppy too, it was a must have! Cute cover

Josh said...

Shannon, you crack me up! I actually recovered my Boppy about a month ago with a blue cover! I felt a little sad taking off the pink cover that I had searched for four and a half years ago but it also brough a lot of excitement. It was the first article of blue I bought!