Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter!

Braden had the opportunity to visit the Easter Bunny yesterday. He was so good! He even got a new haircut for the occassion and wore his new Easter outfit. Both Brian and I were amazed at how grown up he looked. He was very excited to meet the "Big" Bunny in person. In fact a woman in front of us commented on his expression and how excited and enchanted he seemed while staring at the Easter Bunny. He hopped right on his lap and even gave him a big high five after his photo was taken. I am so glad he's not afraid of him. We'd like to wish a Happy Easter to all our family and friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Shan, he has gotten so grown up looking! What a handsome dude. Hope that you had a great Easter. This year was very fun for Paige, I was awaken to her yelling from her room, " Mommy, Mommy come here, come here, I think that the Easter bunny came. She was just so EXCITED to find hidden eggs in her room and all around the house. She really enjoyed searching for them and opening them up to see what treasures were hidden inside, It was a fun day!
Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Braden looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

Check out my mom blog
http://gladyslinington.blogspot.com