Monday, February 19, 2007

One Lucky Gal


Valentine's this year was supposed to be low key. I told Brian don't do anything, let's just have a chill day and evening together. The thing I really wanted to do was add another bar to Braden's closet so that I could start hanging the baby's clothes as we came upon them. So imagine my surprise when after finishing painting the rod for the closet I came upstairs to find not one, but TWO dozen


roses. One from Brian and one from Braden. I was completely taken aback. They were beautiful and it was only a matter of time before the whole kitchen smelled of roses. Braden had made a special Valentine art work at daycare, what more could I ask for? The rest of the evening was spent relaxing together. This was definitely a one of the best Valentine's!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is really sweet, what a thoughtful guy.