Monday, February 19, 2007

Johnny Appleseed


Here's a follow up to the previous blog. Now we are into eating apples whole... and when I say whole, I mean the ENTIRE apple. The other day I was so excited because Braden had started eating fruit like a big boy. The only problem is that by the time I thought to check the status of the apple (to see how close he was to the core) he had already eaten through it. Seriously, seeds and all!








I looked all around to see if he'd spit out parts of it, but nope, it was gone. Now I have to be more careful with his speedy eating.







Here's what the apple looked like between snacking. I had to get a picture of it because it has the resemblance of tiny mouse bites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shan,
When I saw the apple I thought back about 25 years or more to the book "Apple Mouse". Do you remember it? A little mouse makes a home for himself in an apple. Brae's little apple looked like the one in the book.

XOXOX