The Swim Graduate, that is.
Braden has been very lucky for the past three weeks. Daddy has been off and able to go with him to his swim lessons. Mommy's lucky too, as she gets to "watch" for a change. I just happened to grab the camera this last week because I knew it might be a while before Brian was able to come again and I hadn't taken any recent swim pics. of Braden. Imagine our surprise when we went to check in before class and they told us it was Braden's last week in the Parent and Me class...he was being promoted! After class we went back to the office and Braden was presented with a certificate of advancement. Starting next week he is a Baby Grad, which is a class of three and no more Mommy/Daddy in the pool with him. I think that will be harder on me than him! Here he is with his certificate. They also take a picture of him to hang on the wall with all the other recent graduates.
The other neat thing is that he gets to ring a bell right beside the pool to let everyone in the swim school know he has graduated. Everyone, in and out of the pool, stops and cheers and claps. It is pretty cool for a little guy to receive all that attention, not to mention ring the bell.
Here he is on his last day of his Parent and Me class. He really has become a better swimmer. I will definitely feel more at ease taking him to the pool this summer.
2 comments:
Boy, oh boy, Braden you're becoming a little fish. Grandpa and I are so proud of your achievement. That was so neat that Daddy could be there with you on your special day. We salute you...Aquababy!!!
XOXOX
WOW! I can't wait to get Grant in swim lessons this summer. Way to go, Braden!
Post a Comment