Thursday, July 27, 2006

Four Years Ago Today

It's hard to imagine that it's been four years since this photograph. This morning at around 11:00, Brian and I asked each other the question, "What were you doing 4 years ago right now?" I thought I was probably at my hair appointment and Brian guessed he was probably leaving his parents house to head to the church. I just remember it was the perfect day. It has been a whirlwind 4 years! Many moves:(, new jobs, and a beautiful baby. There have been many challenges, but the blessings have outweighed them by far. I can't wait to see what the next four hold for us. I love you Bri!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations you two.

Kelley said...

Shannon, I think you may be the most gorgeous bride I've ever seen. No, really. Brian is a lucky man.