Braden and Jordyn have a long history together (well, 19+ months). For those of you who don't know who Jordyn is, here's the scoop. Mikey (Jordyn's mom) and I were pregnant at the same time and Braden and Jordyn were born exactly one week apart. It was fun to have someone to complain to who knew what you were going through. We shopped together, had showers a week apart, and even attended parenting classes together. Their family (along with dad, Jeff) has become great friends with ours. Here is a pic from the night before we left to CO.
Here are some pics from yesterday of the two united again. They had so much fun running around chasing each other. What goofballs!



Here is a picture from Feb. 2005. They were only 3 months old. What a huge difference! Some days I miss the lack of mobility of those days:) Note Braden's resemblance to Uncle Fester.
1 comment:
Love it!! I copied you...I was going to do a blog on their visit but had to elaborate a bit of course. I am so glad we're closer and look forward to watching them play chase again. That was too cute!
xoxo
Post a Comment