Thursday, July 27, 2006

Beach Braden

Today Braden and I went to the beach with my friend Kelley and her son Grant. Braden has been to Main Beach in Laguna while Brian and I were window shopping, but this was his first real beach adventure. When I told Kelley that she looked at me and said, "You're joking right?" Sadly, I wasn't. I don't know why we haven't gone sooner especially living so close. Even Brian agreed that that is pretty bad:( Anyway Braden LOVED
everything about the beach. He got to put his new beach toys to good use.
The spot that we went to is a little cove set apart from the boats. It was perfect for the little ones to wade around in. Braden probably thought it was just one big bathtub! His favorite thing was to chase the seagulls and was very disappointed to not be able to catch any.






Here are Braden and Grant in action. They had so much fun together.








Here's Braden chasing his beach ball. He enjoyed the sand and didn't fuss too much when he couldn't get it off his hands. (He is a huge clean freak.) He was covered in it when we left. Not bad for his first beach experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bra. looks like a little long neck baby bird! i love it! Auntie Britt