Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This Cannot Be Comfortable!

This is the sight I see when I walk into Braden's room at nap or bedtime. It's Braden's new sleeping position of choice. I personally think it looks extremely uncomfortable, and I'm constantly afraid that he'll turn over in his sleep with his legs sticking out and break one! But he apparently doesn't seem to mind.



Here is an aerial view. He looks peaceful and content. I don't get it! And of course ever faithful Puppy is hanging out on Braden's tummy.












Here is a random pic. of Braden, Puppy, and Pluto.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I just love sleep pictures, aren't they the cutest! Braden cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember another little child that slept in a rather uncomfortable position. This little
girl would go into her closet and, dragging her "blankie", would crawl on top of her toy chest and fall asleep. We still have the pictures to prove it!