I know many of you are wondering what this is- a Peanut butter and Jelly sandwich of course. Or I should say the remains of Braden's. Now I know this might appear barbaric to admit this, but this was the first time Braden had ever tried one. I know, I know, I can hear the gasps, but I think because I overdosed on them as a child I haven't even given them a thought in regards to feeding Braden. Then the other day on our weekly run to Super Target, I was walking down the bread aisle amazed that they sell peanut butter and jelly combined now in a jar, (I mean how lazy are people now?), and it hit me to try giving Braden a PB&J. So for the first time in MANY years I purchased white bread and headed home to attempt to get my picky son to eat. He loved it as you can see from the following pictures. So, I can now remove myself from the Horrible Mother of the Year category. I only wish I could say he tried a PB&J before he tried French fries:( Oh well.
Could he stuff the sandwich into his mouth any more?
We have a winner! I guess he likes it.*Note the humongous chipmunk cheeks full of PB&J.
2 comments:
That actually looks really yummy! Yeah Braden!! I can't wait till Jordyn can have some PB&J...we're just waiting since she has allergies..Jeff's being overly carful, of all things. Braden is getting so big! Loving the chipmunk cheeks!
xxxooo
Q: How can anyone overdose on
PB&J's
A: They can't.
Q: What kind does he prefer;
a. Creamy,
b. Crunchy
c. Extra chunky(Grandma &
Grandpa Justice's favorite)
Q: What brand? Remember "choosy
mothers choose Jif...only the
best for our Brae-brae
Love those chipmunk cheeks...takes after Auntie Goo!
Post a Comment