Braden has discovered the fun and wonder of bubbles! We recently went to Wal-Mart to buy a refill for his bubble blowing lawnmower and Brian bought him a bubble gun while we were there. I'm not sure who has more fun with it, Braden or Brian:)
Trying to eat the bubbles, of course.
Wow! Amazed at the idea of floating soap in the air.
I just love this expression! I call it the "Oh brother, not again" look. I think he's getting tired of his mom calling to him in order for him to look at her to get a decent pic.
4 comments:
That last picture is classic, so funny!
Great minds think alike! lol That's awesome. I love "the look"
xo
Gee Braden, where have I seen that expression before??? Hmmm...oh yeah, that's it...it's on your Mommy's face in a picture on the wall in our hallway. Remember the night we had the quarterly Olan Mills family photo taken with Mousie? You were totally bored out of her tree(and showed it)and couldn't wait to get home. Love that face...then and now.
Gee Braden, where have I seen that expression before??? Hmmm...oh yeah, that's it...it's on your Mommy's face in a picture on the wall in our hallway. Remember the night we had the quarterly Olan Mills family photo taken with Mousie? You were totally bored out of your tree(and showed it)and couldn't wait to get home. Love that face...then and now.
Post a Comment