Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Another Beautiful Day At The Park

This is Braden's favorite place to be and these pictures came out so well. I love his little expressions that make him so adorable.
Look at that Colorado sky! What's different? Oh yeah there's no smog.







Taking a quick water break with Daddy.









Braden can now sit down at the top of the slide and scoot forward enough to go down the slide sitting up. This is a new feat within the last week. He loves it and it beats going down head first! He is a sliding animal! Here he is waiting with Mommy for Daddy to follow him down the slide.
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

How fun! It's good to get updates, how is the house hunt going? Are you liking the ward there? I hope things are going well!

Kelley said...

He looks like a little boy now! So glad you are loving Colorado, Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Braden is the playground master! I wish Jordyn was that good at stuff. In time. Love the pic of him and Brian, if only Jordyn would sit long enough...