Tuesday, April 18, 2006

What A Little Man

Braden constantly amazes me each time I see a new picture of him. He is growing so quickly and although he has always had the appearance of a "little man" I have recently really noticed this. This is more notable in these Easter pics. He looks so grown up in his little vest and collared shirt. Braden enjoyed opening his Easter basket goodies from Grandma and Grandpa Justice and mommy and daddy.
After church we went to his cousins house for dinner and playtime. He had a ball running after them. He is such a cutie. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a little doll!!! He is SO cute in his "little man" outfit, I just love it. He is growing like a little weed. Daddy asked me tonight if I missed going to O.C. and I said of course...he said so did he. But we know you guys are embarking on a wonderful new chapter in your young lives. Remember us still in "Smogtown" til we see you in person.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Shan, remember Britt's Ramadama Inn off the 10...they tore it down.