hen we were in California Braden loved going to the park. In fact he probably could have made it there unassisted if he had the chance.The only problem was that he'd play on the equipment for a couple of minutes and then proceed to RUN (not walk) everywhere around the park (his Grandma Eberhardt experienced this first hand). This was very tiring for me at times as I'd see other mom's sitting casually and chit-chatting as their kids played on the equipment. Last week Braden went to the park by our home for the first time with
his cousins. Mind you this park blows his old one out of the water (twice the size). Do you think Braden was in awe over and played with the new equipment? Of course not. I got to chase him for an hour around the outskirts of the playground trying to prevent him from running up and over the hill that backs up to the park. Brian is always telling me that it can't be that bad, so this weekend he came along with us and experienced first hand Braden's routine. I think it's safe to say
that I won't be hearing any remarks from him in the future.
3 comments:
Oh, those pictures are just great. I'm so glad Brae is getting out and playing at the park...I know how much he loved his old one. Keep him running like a mad man and he should sleep REALLY, REALLY well...so should Mommy and Daddy!
Happy Easter from Mom/Grandma J.
That's so awesome! Jordyn goes to the park, doesn't play, wants to just watch the other kids lol. Of course, she loves the swing though. He's too adorable!
Happy Easter Braden!!
(mom and dad too)
xxxooo
The Wilson's
Love the park pics! Sky DOES look gorgeous...bet you all love being outside playing!
Post a Comment