Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Little Moments

O.K. O.K., I have finally forced myself to sit down and begin a blog for Braden. Actually it is more for you, our family and friends, to keep track of Braden. I loved checking up on my friends' Kelley and Melissa's blogs and found myself excited when I'd read new postings, so let's hope I can stay as faithful in posting as Melissa. And I loved the way Kelley created a theme for her blog so I chose "Little Moments" for mine, as in life's little moments.

If you know me you know I am an avid country fan and I love the song with the same title by Brad Paisley. I was trying to think of something profound and inspirational, but let's face it, it's those little moments that make up everyday life and lead to the BIG MOMENTS in life. Without a doubt my wedding and the birth of Braden are my BIG MOMENTS in life. But as I thought more about it, it really is what leads up to those moments that is just as or often more meaningful. I look back at my scrapbooks and find endless pages of events and memorbilia that follow Brian and I dating. Then there are several pages dedicated to Braden's birth, but even more to the choosing of his name, the showers, putting his room together, ultrasounds, cravings, gift registries, etc., etc., etc. These are what truly make up life and are of the upmost importance.

So yes, there will be occasionally the BIG holiday events journaled here, but more so the everyday "little moments" that make life complete. I hope you enjoy catching up with the Eberhardt's as much as I enjoy keeping you updated.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea, I'm so excited I get to keep track of your new life! Keep it up, miss you!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome...you've sold me..

xo
mikey