Today is the third straight day of NO PACI. Yea! Braden has been so attached to it that I can't believe it has been this easy to rid him of it(knock on wood). Brian snapped this pic. of Braden last night, so I thought I'd send proof that the paci is no longer (even at nap and bedtime).What a cutie. And of course right beside him is his partner in crime, Puppy.
3 comments:
Wow, I'm glad you didn't have to go through a huge battle, that's great! What a cutie.
What a big boy you are, Braden! I'm not sure I'm brave enough to take away Grant's best friend just yet!
Braden's getting to be so grown up! Glad the paci went away without a struggle. Megan used her thumb...good news - it was always handy/bad news - it was always handy! Looks like Puppy is definitely a good buddy!
Post a Comment