Don't you just love the feeling a good song can create? Or that feeling you get when a song comes on the radio that causes memories to come flooding back? The knowledge that those specific memories, whether good or bad, are forever connected to that specific song can be awesome. I love music for this reason and nothing compares to hearing it live from the original artist that helped evoke that feeling in you.
Saturday night I had the chance to check off another to-do from my life's wish list. I have longed to see the country group Rascal Flatts in concert and let me tell you it was worth the wait! They were amazing. I've been reading other reviews from fans that have followed them for years and they have all said Saturday's show was the best they've ever seen. I feel lucky that I was able to be there. And even better was having a night out with Brian...san kiddos:) Our pictures didn't turn out that great so here are some courtesy the Orange County Register.
Our video was a little bit better. This was for Braden and any other Cars fans out there. We showed this to him the next morning and he got a huge grin on his face and simply said, "McQueen!" The last is of them performing "My Wish," which has the sweetest message within its words. ENJOY! (Oh, make sure to scroll down first and pause the playlist).



2 comments:
From: Brenda
I was fortunate enough to see both Taylor Swift and Rascal Flats in concert together last summer when they were on tour and let me just say OMG both were absolutely AMAZING!!
Shan I miss you, call me sometime and update me on your life
Love ya, Brenda :*)
Shannon it has been so long since I have blogged - now that I am updating my again; I decided to check in on some of my other fellow bloggers. Your site is adorable - love it and I am so jealous you went to Rascal Flats.
Fun!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment