Friday, March 20, 2009

My future Tattoo artist


Well, yesterday during nap time Braden decided to do some extracurricular activities. He's really not one to take naps anymore unfortunately, but we still make the attempts. As you can see here, the "nap" didn't take place, only pretending to be an Ink Tattoo artist. When I walked in to find him completely covered in purple ink, I also found he had written all over the mirror, tv, his clothes & the carpet. Luckily for him it wasn't permanent ink. He spent the next 15 or so minutes in time-out with a couple of baby wipes cleaning himself & the other objects off.





Tell me this has happened to someone else out there?


He's lucky we love him so much...but I had to snap off a few photo's of the incident.
Braden, don't you ever do that again !

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry!!! Emma has colored on our walls and our bed this week and I am not liking it one bit!! She got a timeout and after and I asked her what she is not suppose to do and she says, "Don't color on the walls" but of course she will continue to try to do so. What do you do with kids? LOL!!

The Raica Family said...

But it makes for great blogging and memories MOM.

Anonymous said...

Just wait until they get their hands on scissors and play barber on themselves, or better yet, baby brother! P.S. Don't let Braden read this...I don't want him to get any ideas!!!

Love,
Grandma J.
xoxox