Friday, October 17, 2008

Oh, to be this limber

Just a subtle disclaimer- if you are a serious germa phob you might not want to see this, i.e., my sister-in-law. Trust me Traci, it's only a matter of time for Luke , ugh!:)
This is Tanner's new game at dinner. He thinks this is hilarious and I'm sure taking these pictures while encouraging him to do so didn't help.
Can you see how messy his face is? Talk about building up your immune system.
So cute, yet so gross!
Of course we can't be outdone by our little brother. Braden had to join in too. God forbid the attention is on someone else for two seconds.

2 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Shannon, Luke just started doing this tonight. I am not even kidding. We were out and about and I fed him dinner in his carseat. I would give him a bite and then in would go his toes. Of coarse he isn't walking yet, so it doesn't bother me. Actually I think I have gotten a little better lately. But here comes winter and flu season, so I am sure I will become more protective.

Anonymous said...

I remember Nathan and Tyler eating their feet. Brought back memories. How cute.