Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mr. Clean

 This is a mother's dream...
Not only does he clean up after himself without being told to do so, but in a conscious effort to conserve, he uses his own saliva to remoisten the napkin. Pure GENIUS!!!

4 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Luke loved it. We watched it a few times. He talked to Tanner and then he started singing along with your blog music. I thought maybe if he saw this, maybe he would follow Tanner's great example.

Anonymous said...

Brenda Said... Oh how funny Shannon, what a good little helper and I loved the remoistening technique. :*)

The Justice Family said...

In N Out doesn't count for us, it is still 4 1/2 hours away. I don't love Cafe Rio like most people. I think it is good, but I am not going to miss it if we move. I think it is overrated. The barbacoa that I made was really good.

Kelley said...

So funny, Shan. Miss you guys.