I wanted to do something very special for Brian for Father's Day. He works so hard for our family and is such a great dad to the boys and a wonderful husband to me...so I turned to Kamee for help.
If you don't know my friend Kamee, she is an amazing wife, mother, friend and newly self taught photographer. She really has an artistic eye for capturing priceless moments with the mere click of a button. Together with the boys we ventured down to old town San Juan for our photo shoot around the mission and train station. The photos turned out incredible and Brian LOVES them.Here are some of my favorites, but go here and scroll down to the July 3 entry to see the best of the best and some hilarious antics by Braden.



7 comments:
Is it just me, or do I have the MOST gorgeous grandchildren on earth?
Those two little guys are so sweet, although one, I read, is a bit of a scamp and exhibitionist. Hmmm...which one? Tan tan, you have your work cut out for you as you get older.
I love the location you chose Shanni and the sepia or tinted one of all three of you was my favorite. I captioned the one of Braden with his hands in his pockets looking totally bored with the whole prcess as, "C'mon you guys lets wrap this up, I haven't got all day, I have more important things to do...like play or wreak havok, whichever comes first."
I hope Brian was thrilled at receiving them for Father's Day, they are just beautiful. Please tell Kamee she did a fabulous job.
Grandma J.
XOXOX
Shannon & boys,
You have made this the best Father's Day! I can't wait to frame these photo's for the walls so that we can look at them each and everyday. I love them ! !
what cute pics!
Shannon,
I MISS YOU GIRL!!!!! Your boys are SO adorable and growing up too quickly! I hope you can come to visit us here in PA or we can come to see you! Take care! I Love and miss you,
BRENDA :*)
I checked out the pictures and they are awesome! They turned out great, I can see why you're having a hard time choosing which ones will be displayed. We're back in town by the way, let's get together soon.
Those are good pictures of you guys.
Love them, Shannon. Beautiful.
Post a Comment