Last Friday was Tanner's 1st birthday. I can't believe he is already one. I keep seeing these pregnant women and I feel so sorry for them especially with last weeks heat, and then I remember that was me last year. Yuck!
Sunday we finally got around to celebrating Tan Man's birthday. Tanner's reaction was completely different from Braden's first birthday. This kid has no problem getting his hands, and fingers, and face, and hair (you get the picture) dirty.
The poor cupcake didn't have a chance.
Before...
2 comments:
Fun to see photos of your cute boys Brian. I actually saw you last summer at the Ladera water park I think. I was going to say hi if you had looked over at me but it didn't happen. Well, you can email Brandon at ogdenbrandon@hotmail.com. I'm pretty sure he still uses that address.
Tanner, you are so super cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Post a Comment