Monday, January 07, 2008

More pic's to start 2008

Smile for the camera boys....Tanner wrestling his exersaucer while Braden shows off his Crest-White smile.

Tanner takes after his big brother in the water-baby category. It's only a short while till they're both fighting over who gets the first bath.

Braden and another one of those Geo-Trax sets. Grandma Eberhardt can hardly believe it ! !Braden has become quite the little Geo-Trax engineer.

3 comments:

kam said...

You guys- Your babies are growing too fast! I can't believe it. They are darling!

camastro@cox.net said...

Oh, my, goodness!!! Your boys are HUGE! They have grown up so fast and they are both some handsome boys! this is alex camastro and I remember baby-sitting Brayden when he was tiny!! WOW!

Shannon said...

Oh Alex,
The sad thing is that besides grandparents, aunts, and family friends, you are the only one to watch Braden. That tells you how much we get out. Plus, I know that you are one busy gal with all your amazing extra curricular activities. You were an awesome babysitter. I still remember coming home and Brtaden was sound asleep in your lap on the couch...so cute! Say hello to your mom!