Yes, it was Braden's second 3rd Birthday Party. It was a great turnout with his friends and family, but I'm sorry to say we won't be having a third 3rd Birthday party. We're DONE ! ! I think Braden's most special gift was having his Uncle Mike & girlfriend Anabelle come over from London. They're here for a whole 2 weeks to hang with family, visit friends and hopefully to get some surfing in.
The boys had so much fun playing with them. Tanner and Uncle Mike in another stare down, or he's trying to relay a "my diaper's full" message to him.
For Braden's party I had originally rented a bounce house, but due to the rain coming I was sent scrambling for indoor entertainment for his party. Hmmm, a face painter? Naaah. How about a Clown that makes balloon animals? Maybe not since clowns are scary to some. Oh, what about a puppet show. Not such a bad idea. So, with 2 days to party time a search on http://www.ocfamily.com/ provided me with a husband/wife puppet team out of Irvine. Their company is http://www.fairytalepuppets.com/. They put on an amazing 45 minute show consisting of legendary stories that were appropriate for 3 year olds. We were quite impressed with everything they had brought. I'm sure we'll see more puppets in the future by this couple.
2 comments:
So sad we missed it! We will be there next year! Looks like such a great time!
Brian, I like that you are sharing the blogging responsibilities with Shan, not to mention the party planning! Good call with the puppet show--the kids loved it!
Post a Comment