Monday, October 15, 2007

Back to Business

Wow, it's been an entire month since I've posted anything new. I don't think I've ever gone that long without a post. So as to not overwhelm myself, anymore than I already am, I am going to do 1 or 2 posts each day until we get caught up. So much has happened. We've moved which is the big news. The boys have there own rooms which is nice as well as ample storage for all the toys and gear that kids require and that grandparents buy for them. I am back to subbing and Braden and Tanner are returning to Saro for daycare; who is hands down the best childcare provider in Orange County! (My opinion, of course). My first exciting news is that my cousin, Erin, and good friend Kamee have joined the blogging world. Yea!! Their blogs are super cute and I look forward to keeping up with their happenings. And yes, I am the "crack" dealer that my cousin refers to, and I'm not sure to feel proud or offended. Now I just need to get Brenda to start. It really is sooo easy.
Well onto my second post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan,
HOLY COW! I didn't even know that you moved!! Did you buy a new home? Hey remember you are suppose to keep me updated on these big things! Call me
Love, Brenda

The Raica Family said...

Ummm...I second that. I did not know you moved either. I am so sorry. I would have loved to help in some way. NEWS FLASH........I am little late now. So where do you live?????????