Friday, September 14, 2007

Can't even begin to think of a Title for this one...

Wow! I don't even know where to begin with this post. You know how everyone tells you to watch what you say and do because your kids will copy EVERYTHING...well they weren't kidding! Imagine Brian and my surprise when Braden came out into the front room like this...
He must be watching Meet the Parents a little too much. I wonder if he'll be disappointed when he can't produce any milk?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Braden, not sure you're gonna get anything by doing that...but keep trying, it sure is funny !

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Oh my gosh, how funny!! I'm with you, I was at a loss for words whith that one. I wonder what he will say about that picture many years down the road.

Kennedy's Mommy said...

Well...what else can you say. The picture says it all. BTW Kennedy has the flat head syndrome....HELP! Beautiful in every other way, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Braden...you are such a ham! Momma better put those away with Puppies I & II and those other "thingies" in the cupboard. Now people will really wonder what we're talking about!!! LOL

XOXOX

The Raica Family said...

Shannon,
That is seriously so funny!
This is a keeper for sure - Bribery is the word that comes in mind.

Dusty & Raphael said...

They say you can milk anything with nipples - and I'm glad MItt's not the only one that thought so. jaja. That's pretty funny