O.K. before people start gasping in horror, there really is no such thing as baby Nyquil, but if there was this is it...
All I can say is thank goodness for Gerber Rice Cereal. This is the only thing that seems to be getting Tanner to sleep more than 10 minutes at a time. This is the result from yesterday right after I fed him his first "dose" of rice cereal. Can you say baby BLISS?!!
2 comments:
He is getting so big and I can see Braden in him. Very cute! So, does this mean he is the last? You have got to try one more time for a girl!
Shannon,
That is so funny that you said if you had Tanner 1st there would be no Braden, because Tara said the same thing about Morgan! She was wild and crazy since birth. Now she 9 and is a little sweetie, so you will have a few more years before Tanner calms down (lets hope not)
He is so cute Shan, you are truly blessed to have 2 adorable boys!
Post a Comment