Monday, March 05, 2007

Deja Vu

Didn't we just do this? It feels like I just packed these cute outfits away and here I am laundering and hanging them up again. Only this time there are "Big Boy" clothes on the other side of the closet. Here we go again!


7 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh, Shannon...what fun. I can't believe it's March already.

Hey, here's an idea: do a post about baby names and let us vote on our favorites! Picking a name is the most fun part about being pg!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shanni,
What about Kieren or maybe it was Kiernen, it's Welsh, I believe? Heard it the other night and thought 'that's different'. Don't know another Keirnan. If not, what about Spuds Eberhardt, has a certain ring to it and it would look great on a bowling shirt!!! Think about it...

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

It was Kiernan...I saw it again last night. It was the name of a cast member on the Irish TV show "Ballyangelkiss"...yes, that's one word. It's the name of a town in Ireland just like Shannon is a river in Ireland...hmmm, do I see a pattern here???

XOXOX

Anonymous said...

How about "Tanner" ?

Anonymous said...

Tanner...sounds like a winner to me.

Anonymous said...

Name Tanner
Gender Male
Meaning Leather worker
Origin - English.
Simon was an early Christian and a tanner by occupation. The apostles Paul and Peter stayed with him for sometime in the city of Joppa. While in the house of Simon the tanner, Peter had a vision from God leading him to understand that people of every nation, who are righteous and God fearing are accepted by God, though they may not be Jews by birth. Peter then baptised Cornelius, the centurion of Caesarea and other Gentiles (Acts 10:48).

Other Similar Names
Tan-male
Tanier-male/female
Tanna-female
Tannie-female
Tannis-male

Anonymous said...

Shannon , wow your due date is approaching! I don't know about you but it seemed to me like time has flown by for you this pregnancy. I am sure that you would dispute that statement. You will have to e mail me a picture of you and your cute belly!! Have you thought about names yet? It's always fun thinking of cool names.
Take care.