Well I guess we can let the cat out of the bag now that our parents know. Yes, we are expecting baby number two. The due date is June 19. Pretty much all of our close friends and family knew except our parents. I should get an award for keeping that one a secret. Brian will tell you it was HARD! We wanted to tell our parents in a special way, since with Braden we were so excited we just called up and announced his impending birth. I had several suggestions on my stamp site given to me and decided to combine a few. I ordered an adorable t-shirt off of e-bay that announced Braden was going to be a big brother. This lady did a great job, even mathching the hair, eye, and skin color to Braden's. Once that came we sent it in to be made into a puzzle and that is what was sent out to our parents. My sister guessed what it was before she they even opened the package, how is that possible? Oh well, it was a cute and unique way to announce the baby. 
Braden has no idea how his life will be changing in about 7 months:) Ours as well.

3 comments:
Congratulations!! What an adorable way to announce your pregnancy!! We just told people, ... Nothing fun. :( I guess I did announce it to some on my blog! :) It's so fun that our due dates are so close!! It will definitely be nice to have someone to complain to (and share in the good times too!). How are you feeling? Are you sick at all? Are you having trouble sleeping like me?
I'm so excited!!! Congratulations again!
Yea Shannon! I'm so excited for you guys.
CONGRATS! Terrific, wonderful, fabulous news!!!
Post a Comment