Thursday, November 09, 2006

First Peek

Penguin or human? So here is the first peek at our new little one. I personally think it looks like a penguin using its flipper (which is actually its' leg). I seriously felt like Rachel from Friends in the episode where she starts crying because she can't decipher the image of her baby during the sonogarm. Except I didn't cry. The head is actually at the bottom of the picture, the babies upside down at an angle if that makes sense. If not, don't worry, like I said I had no clue.

We'll see what happens come June when he/she makes her debut. Keep checking back for updates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the family resemblence already. If it has flippers and likes the water it takes after its Daddy! Maybe we'll have a Little Surfer Girl for our Moondoggy... pardon me, my Gidget is showing. LOL

Love & Kisses to all
Mom/Grandma J.

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Great for you three I am so excited for you all!! I was wondering if it was going to happen soon, I have been pondering that since our trip to Canada.
CONGRATS!

Anonymous said...

So I have determined with all the stuff you have had going on with this pregnancy, and since Girls tend to be a pain in the butt, I guess it's a girl! I'll be shocked if it's not. Congrats again! I am sorry I can't join you on this new journey, but I'll still be here to vent and share with.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey Shan, After watching "Happy Feet" on Friday night I took a closer look at your ultrasound picture. I think I saw "her" on the big screen, she resembles Gloria" from that movie.
She's not even born yet and is already a STAR!!!