Sunday, June 11, 2006

Fencing Anyone?

At first I got my hopes up that Braden had taken an interest in cooking. Who wouldn't try something made from someone so cute! Alas, I soon found out his true interest in the colander.
A filter for pictures like the old movie stars used?

No it's...Colander Boy! Another super hero from a long ago, forgotten time.

Ta Da! Ready to fight the forces of evil and defend all that is good. All the while with a smile on his face.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Braden is so flippin' cute. I just took pictures today of Grant doing the "pig nose" on the window screen, a la Braden's colander improvisation. 18 months is such a cute age!

Anonymous said...

Colander Boy has a kinda catchy ring to it..."Now playing, The Adventures of Colander Boy and his trusty sidekick Wok Man."

Braden, you are such a little cutie-pie, stainless steel mesh becomes you.

Love,
Grandma
xoxox