Have you seen this? WOW! This just makes me love these songs even more and the artists reasoning for doing this compilation- is endearing, watch the entire video for the explanation at the end. (Just make sure to pause the music at the bottom of the page first)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Shannon! I got your text but I wasn't sure if it was you. My phone died about a month ago and I didn't have your number. When I saw the area code I thought maybe it was you. I was going to ask your mom but then I got your comment on the blog. Thank you for your comment. We are just loving her. She is the sweetest baby. Call me when you are in town, maybe we can go to dinner together. Are you coming for Stampin up? I was wondering if you were going to come this summer.
Post a Comment