Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What a Blessing!

Kamee has done it again. I am so blessed to have an incredibly talented friend who has a gift for photography. This weekend we headed to San Clemente for family pictures. Here is a sneak peek but go here for more of the amazing shoot. Thanks Kam!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRENDA SAID...
AAAWWWW Shan, what beautiful pictures! I wished I lived near Kamee so she could take Paige's pictures. She is so incredibly talented! You family is adorable!! It makes me miss you guys so much. Hope all is well and have a wonderful holiday! :*)
Love you, Brenda

Josh said...

What beautiful pictures!! I want the same photo shoot!! I love everything about those pictures, they make me so happy!!! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa said...

gorgeous Shannon! What a great place to take pictures, I can see why you're having a hard time picking one out.

Kelley said...

Lovely, Shannon. You are so good about having frequent professional pics taken of your family...

Jodie said...

So cute! Kamee does such a great job!

Unknown said...

Way cute!!! You have such a cute family!! I will have to have my family photo shoot done by her. She did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Shannon those photos are gorgeous! I loved them.