Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa Makes a House Call

Once again we had the opportunity to see Santa early. He made a special visit at the home of friends' of ours and the kids had a blast meeting him up close, well one did at least.


















Knuckles, bruddah.











What is Braden thinking in this photo?

A. Who is this screaming kid next to me?
B. If Santa's here, who's watching the elve's?
C. I hope they make this snappy. Higglytown Heroes is on in 5 minutes.
D. There'd better be some sweet loot in that big black bag on the floor.











This photo perfectly sums up Tanner's Santa experience this year...ouch!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's way too funny!!! Emma would be acting the same way about Santa. I can't wait for the year when Emma likes Santa.

The Justice Family said...

I love the picture of Tanner crying, it is so funny. I couldn't help but laugh. So, cute! We will have to see how Luke does. (I love Santa's expression in the photo.) I have been a horrible blogger lately. I wanted tell you that I love your family pictures. They are so great! Also (I know I should email you) thank you so much for your sweet card. That was very thoughtful. Our pregnancy was a fun surprise. Very unexpected. Everything is in the Lord's hands as much as we think it is in ours.

raw mom said...

k really shannon...how beautiful can you be?!! your fam pic on the top is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

The photos are priceless but the captions are even better! I LOVE the last one of Tanner..."Let's shove this fat guy out the door and get back to more important things. He's going, much better. Oh, and take your reindeer's little surprise package off our lawn cuz I won't be scooping up after them!"

Anonymous said...

I forgot to let you know that last one was from Grandma Justice :)
XOXOX

Kelley said...

Tanner, sorry for the torture.

Loved your card this year--gorgeous. Thanks for sending.