skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hard at work on removing the pumpkin guts.
Huddling together as they brainstorm the facial expression for this oversized gourd. This is serious business!
Ewww...pumpkin guts!
You should always be careful where you place your fingers.
Tanner handles the payback. Take that for biting my brother's fingers.
Ta da...the completed project.
Halloween night. Tanner is ready to go gather goodies.
Braden already testing his loot.
Daddy and Tan man. Brian actually had the night off and was able to walk around with us.
Checking out the neighborhood decor.
The whole gang before heading out.
1 comment:
Shannon your kids are so cute!! I love their Halloween costumes and the pumpkin you guys carved.
I also looked at your stamp blog. I love your creativity!! You have made some very cute stuff. I will be adding both of your blogs to my website.
Heather Henderson
Post a Comment