Pancake Puffs
This place loves me! Especially during the holidays. I am such a sucker for the cute holiday molds and mixes. I LOVE doing that stuff for the holidays-the rest of the year forget it. It's off to Costco or French's Bakery. Recently friends were talking about this pan that WS sells, but I didn't want to pay the price especially since I didn't know how I'd like it or how much I'd use it. Bed Bath and Beyond had it for half the price and I got to use my handy dandy 20% off coupon as well. So this is my latest buy. I just had to have it. Here is the link to the product I bought. They have tons of yummy recipes and good ideas.

That night I whipped these babies up. I added flaxseed for added umph and defrosted one of my mixed fruit baggies (see previous posts) and got cooking. These were a bit more time consuming than I had anticipated-just the waiting for them to cook all the way through part.
I used sugar free vanilla pudding as the filling and with a final sprinkling of powdered sugar they were good to go. we also added a dab of cool whip and a squirt of syrup. Yummy!!
1 comment:
I have seen this commercial for this over and over. Luke loves the commercial for some reason. You will have to tell me if you like it.
Post a Comment