Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Signs of Summer

I LOVE summer! The weather, the extra time I have on hand, the sights; swimming, sun kissed kids and a lot more outdoor activities. The sounds; laughter from kids allowed to stay up later and play, the chime of the bucket pool. The smells; chlorine, coconut suntan lotion, barbecues. The tastes; ice cream, corn on the cob, popsicles. And of course the activities; pool excursions, the fair, amusement park visits, etc.
Of course what is summer without the famous "buzz" haircut. Braden had his first one the other night after seeing him like this:

And the final result...much better.
Once Braden was finished, Brian became the next customer. Now he and Daddy match.
Don't you love the war wound on Brae.
He was goofing off around his activity cube, and needless to say the cube won.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the hair how cute. So easy to wash and comb. HEHE!!

Jenn said...

Hi Shannon!
What a surprise to see a comment from you on my blog! I've seen your parents a couple of times when we have been in town visiting my family. It's strange to see our parents without a whole row of kiddos with them at church...;o)What a beautiful family you have! Email me sometime-I'd love to catch up. azboutons@comcast.net
Jenn