#2) When I get frustrated, this is usually directed towards Brian or Braden unfortunately, I swipe my face. By this I mean I place both hands flat at the top of my temple and "wipe" if you will, in a downwards motion on the sides of my cheeks. I have no idea how this habit started, but I am trying to break it. Weird, I know.
#3) I have watched Dirty Dancing 40 times! I used to be proud of this, now I'm a bit embarrassed. There are worse things though. Note: This was when it first came out and as a result there will never be a 41st viewing.
#4) I would LOVE to have something of mine published. Not a writing work, but a craft creation. I'd love to see a scrapbook page or card that I created in a publication such as Creating Keepsakes or Stampin' Up's On Stage magazine. One day...
#5) I am on my second wedding ring. The first one, I think, I accidentally threw out with one of Braden's diapers when he was a little guy. Can you believe that? I always thought we'd find it. Even with our move from and packing up Orange Blossom (the street we lived on) I had no such luck. Oh well, I loved that ring so much I replaced it with the exact same one and Brian even gave it an upgrade with a bigger stone. I really would love to have the original, but the replacement isn't too shabby. By the way Brian's on his second too, and he lost his before I did, but that's a story for another post.
#6) I LOVE LOVE LOVE mint chocolate-chip ice cream with milk. By that I mean I place the ice cream in the bowl and add milk to it. Then I mash the ice cream up so that I am left with a shake of sorts in the bowl. Yumm-o! I love anything with mint, or especially, peppermint flavor. Although I detest (I love that word) peppermint gum or candies. You know the ones you get at restaurants as you're leaving. Now if they happen to be the cinnamon flavored ones, I'll indulge. Interesting...
#7) I saved the most disturbing...I mean interesting fact for last. Again, following Kamee's lead here is a fact from childhood. My mom knows about this so I'm okay. When I was small probably around 4 or 5, I believed that people were trapped in photographs. I just knew that if you poked the picture with a pin they'd yell out. Makes perfect sense right? If that isn't demented enough I tested this hypothesis on my parents wedding pictures. Seriously!! So my mom and dad have wedding pictures in their album with pin holes in some of the eyeballs. Yea, did I forget to mention I poked the eyes? You'd yell if you were poked in the eyeball, wouldn't you. Completely logical!
3 comments:
Very interesting Shannon, espescially the pinholes in your parents eyeballs...creepy!
Shannon- I am laughing out-loud right now! This is hysterical. The pinholes in the eyes is so stinkin' hilarious! I am so glad you played this silly game (I hate chain letters too. At least I didn't promise you all that you would be right by the end of it by passing on a dollar right?) I love that you played and I loved all your responses. I think you should think about having some of your writing published; you write so well! You are fun and I miss you. I will call soon. I finished my finals today so I am in a good place...now if only enrichment would be over...thanks again for playing along. xoxo kam
Just for the record, NO, I NEVER KNEW about the pinholes until now! I'll have to check them out. One question, why would you ever want to poke your parents eyes out? Creepy indeed.
Mom :(
P.S. I just thought the people in photographs could see you so I never looked at pictures while sitting on the potty! Now that's normal. Or like the snake swimming up the P-trap on the toilet and biting you on the behind! LOL
Post a Comment