Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome Baby Annette!

So this weekend my good friend Melissa, who is a tiny gal, delivered a 9 lb. 14 oz baby girl...Wow! Her name is Annette and she is simply adorable and here's the proof...
It's amazing how fast the time has gone. Melissa and I were trying to become pregnant around the same time and were always checking up on each other to see if "anything was new," code words for 'Are you pregnant yet?' And now here we are with two adorable newbies.
Melissa was kind enough to take Braden for an afternoon or two when I had Tanner to give me a much needed break and today I was able to repay the favor. Brian and I took Braden, Natalie and Tanner to Partyopolis which is a really cool 7000 sq.ft. warehouse full of jump houses and bouncy slides. They had a blast! I even went down a slide or two with Tanner. After all the excitement we took two very tired kiddos to Johnny Rockets for grilled cheese sandwiches and fries. Yum-O!
The first slide of the day.
Natalie perfecting her jumps in the bounce house.
Brian and Natalie trying to teach Braden the fine art of a somersault. Here goes Braden...
Followed by Natalie.


Tanner and I joining in on the fun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan,
Who had more fun?? the kids or you and Brian?

kam said...

So stinkin' fun! We would love to come out and do that someday for sure! Give my love to Melissa the next time you see her. How excitingly cool!!

The Raica Family said...

This is such a fun place. I saw your husband there one other time too. I was not sure if who was having more fun...Braeden or Dad.

Melissa said...

Thanks again, guys! I'm so glad Natalie was able to have some fun.