Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tanner's 3 Month Pictures

We were finally able to take Tanner to be photographed to mark his 3 month milestone of life. Ha,ha. If you are looking for a good inexpensive photographer, Kiddie Kandids is the way to go. I have never been disappointed with them and the photographers are really well trained and patient unlike another popular chain which will remain unmentioned.... These were taken in between meltdowns, but you'd never guess it by the end results.


And just as a comparison here are Braden's 3 month pics. Coincidentally the exact same poses. I guess there are only so many poses for an infant to do. Tanner looks so much older, but is obviously not as hip as Braden was at that age, as Braden had already mastered the shaka sign (see last pic.). I must have a thing for green striped onesies, complete coincidence by the way.


6 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable! I love the pictures! Where did you get them done?

The Justice Family said...

Okay obviously I didn't read the post, I was just so excited for the pictures. I will have to keep Kiddie Kandids in mind. By the way Braden and Tanner look a lot alike. Wow.

kam said...

Your baby is growing! Ready for the next? ;) HA! I think I already know the answer to that!! ;) Such a sweet chubs!!!

Shannon said...

Kamee,
We're waiting on you guys-according to my calculations you guys are "due" up next!:)

Melissa said...

What a cutie, I can't believe how old he's getting!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
HOLY COW! does Tanner look Baden did at that age, what a remarkable resemblance!, They are both ADORABLE!!!