Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

No, this isn't a post about our trip to the Pumpkin Patch, which we've yet to do, but a shout out to my new favorite store. The Pumpkin Patch is an incredibly cute store. My mother-in-law introduced me to it. If you have same sex kids they have the cutest matching outfits in newborn sizes and up. (And they're not the dorky plaid matching shirts that we grew up seeing). Your little guys or gals will be styling in these ensembles. And if you're not into the matching "look" all their clothing coordinates with one another. New clothing comes out in each season and I would have to say the style most closely resembles Gymboree's. Best of all they have incredible sales where you can get killer deals...Anyway, check out the website and see what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shan,
Thanks so much for the link to this site! I was just browsing,they have really cute clothes at awesome prices!! I have a feeling I will be one of there best customers,( not to compete with you. HAHAHA)LOVE YA

Anonymous said...

Shan, I just relized I had a type o, as usual, I meant their not there, Oh well you know what I mean. I am SO BLONDE sometimes!!

Shannon said...

Brenda,
I'm still waiting for your blog to become established...still waiting.